New York City
Swish is seeking an E-Commerce Manager to join our rapidly growing team in our New York City location. Our office is an energetic place with highly-connected employees – we’re not your typical wine company and we’re looking for a unique individual who will play a key role in strengthening and maintaining our online presence so that we can better-promote and sell our products.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the E-Commerce Manager will own day-to-day execution of our E-Commerce strategy and will be responsible for managing our company website. This individual is responsible for overseeing site operations including digital merchandising and marketing functions. He/she will work closely with all of our in-house departments including branding, marketing, advertising, logistics, operations, events, partnerships and sponsorships to ensure our website keeps up with the demands of the company’s business objectives and most importantly, our consumers’ needs.
- Oversee operations of our company website, optimizing customer experience.
- Manage inventory of products and ensure our site is updated with proper content including brand, product and other relevant information.
- Cross-collaborate with our social media and marketing departments to marry our content initiatives with our commerce initiatives.
- Set up all promotions, new releases and presales by partnering closely with internal marketing and creative counterparts.
- Provide excellent customer service, and define and manage the end-to-end consumer experience process.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for site publishing, troubleshooting and fix requests when issues on the site occur.
- Deliver continuous analysis and generate insights for successful and ongoing improvement of digital sales.
Knowledge & Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of relative work experience in E-Commerce, digital marketing, product marketing, digital project management or related field.
- Proven experience building and managing vendor and customer relationships.
- Highly-organized with proven ability to communicate across several departments.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced,
- entrepreneurial environment.
- A deep love for Rihanna
- Strong MS Office skills, especially with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Photoshop, Google Analytics, or UX Design is a plus.