Boston • Atlanta • Houston • DC
Our AM’s main responsibility is to build brand engagement with trade and consumers both on and off premise. We need you out there representing what we’re all about. This’ll be accomplished by activating major accounts within the local on/off premise universe, driving devoted consumer engagement, educating in the trade and distributor realms, and being responsible for the results within their territory. This team of rockstars is truly our face to the industry, so drive and an understanding of the brand are key!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Discover: Call on key on and off premise accounts in market based on specific target lists established by NSM
- Make It Right: Ensure point of sale is placed in prime locations and product is placed according to brand standards
- Represent: Conduct wait staff trainings and be able to present the brand’s features, lifestyle and benefits
- Educate: Train off premise accounts on brands story and attributes. It’s actually a fun story to tell.
- Incentivize and Galvanize: Plan and execute amazing wait staff incentives (where legal), activate consumer promotions (where legal), activate consumer tastings (where legal), and activate consumer and trade events (where legal) to generate brand awareness, engagement and trial
- Check in: Have open and regular communication with local sales and distributor teams in order to get the results you want in the market
- Post It: Make noise on your social media channels in accordance with the brand’s direction and strategy
- Scope: Share competitor’s activity you notice in the industry to keep brand at the forefront of the given market
- Report: Monitor and provide detailed recaps on all on/off premise programs
- Be An Adult: Maintain financial responsibility and accountability for given budgets on a monthly basis
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- This is what you’ll need: an entrepreneurial spirit, passion, ambition, creativity in business, and leadership prowess. Basically, be a boss (with a good sense of humor and a heart of gold).
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate and inspire others.
- Must be results oriented and able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Self-disciplined and flexible self-starter. Confidence and drive to are beyond key in order to work independently and meet all project deadlines even when that includes frequently outside of normal business hours
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required including the experience and ability to present in front of both large and small groups
- A major and genuine engagement in social media (FB/IG/Twitter)